Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:14:03 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
It looks like it might be grackle for breakfast.......

There were black feathers flying all over!!!

on: Today at 03:08:23 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by Nora in IA
Shift change about 1355

on: Today at 03:07:22 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
{{{CLYNN}}}-nice blue theme for your AM post; your blurry eye  :(  ; thanks for  Hellgate & Dunrovin update, the ospreys look great.
Beautiful color on those eggs

TSK- you work so hard on the garden at church.  I'm sure it's all deeply appreciated and looks so pretty and cheerful.

KAREN- I have some marigolds in a long planter on the deck  between the loungers in front of the glass doors.
Sounds like you're getting ready for Armed Forces and Memorial Day.  I use to display bunting with our flag.. :(

Yes. Me Two... hope Lisa & Bradley are home. I was just thinking Bandit and Misty are going be weaving themselves  all around Lisa's ankles
mewing excitedly.     A Good Friday nite to you.

{{{LANI}}}

on: Today at 02:59:56 PM 
This is how today is progressing...

1132 - Mom having a little "me time" before asking Mac to remove himself...

on: Today at 02:45:00 PM 
Started by calhound - Last post by johoward
Cal,
 Debbie says you better keep your other pets off that bridge.
Karen's pepper stuffing is a mystery, but I do think you would like it.  I could only identify a few ingredients like rice, avocado, tomatoes, zucchini, there were others, possibly lentils, but definitely no meat.
Karen does win at her house.  For example, I challenged her to cut the deck for over-all winner the other night at her place.  I got a nice clean 10 of spades.  She blew me out of the water with a glowing ace of hearts.
Well I went to drugmart, and I am glad to be home with you all now.  Got twice what I wanted on my list.  Found a $5.99 coupon for KFC.  So I went there instead of to church and store in Lorain.  I am still sipping the diet Pepsi I got with the combo at KFC  The last time I went to that church for dinner it cost me close to fifty dollars, but it was well worth it because Debbie wanted it.  She is too sick to eat again today.  I would gladly go there and spend $50 if she were up to it.
Dear God, please help her get by this illness soon.  A year is long enough.
 I will go now and start cooking something for dinner tonight.  It will be made using my favorite French's chili-o mix that you got me a while ago.  This packet came from Shannon.
CUL EV1 GBU and all those who are suffering today.

on: Today at 02:35:40 PM 
Cool!!!  I loved the "avoid being bombed by mom & dad overhead"  ;D

on: Today at 02:24:19 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Tsk, marigolds and sunflowers are good in the sun!   You could get some sunflower seeds and start the  plants early!  Lol.     Yellow is so cheerful in the sun!   I like White Christmas  caladiums  in the shade!
Got a new basket liner . 2 small  American flags to stick in the ground, a few garden flags and two  watering hosed today!   Want some more plants but may not get them!  Perhaps there will be a next year!
Hope Lisa and Bradley are home or close  to it!  Jeff and the kitties will be glad to see her!   As will Kelly and Sydney!   Have a great Friday night Beakers and Lani, get rid of the headaches!  Hugs

on: Today at 01:44:55 PM 
Started by calhound - Last post by calihoula

Well that bridge is closed

on: Today at 01:39:07 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by calihoula
hi stlbf yes happy moms dad to those turkey vultures

seagull

A new sight, is a turkey vulture landing just outside my desk window while a herring gull stood still calmly watching. Turkey vultures weigh about 4 pounds and Herring gulls about 2 ½ pounds, but it took more than a turkey vulture coming on with its wings spread to scare this gull. The turkey vulture also gave a view up on a branch near the window and a face-on picture with its dark body framing its colorful head.

dr lynn rogers took these photos

on: Today at 01:28:44 PM 
Started by calhound - Last post by calihoula
hi you guys its hot over 80 and extremely humid tons of flies jim was going to let indy out i said let me spray him first so he kinda got sprayed he hates flies and spraying just kinda okay but so humid and all spraying does not last even if you pay for wont sweat off it does i told jim want him back in at noon it was 10 am i  knew indy would want back in i turned ac in barn down from 73 to 72 so jim let him out he then went over to grave mud and rolled  :( at little before noon i went out to throw cookies fill water saw indy said hi boy you ready to come in yes i am! here comes jim in gator he came in i said here is his little bowl of grain you go try first jim went out indys back door i heard him well hi boy no indy jim yells get the gator rats had to go back out in gator jim getting ready to open pasture gate indy in the background saw me here he comes i said hi boy jim turned indy right there talking to me jim put his lead rope on i told indy i will meet you in the barn that mule of mine does not like heat humidy flies rain ice snow cold he does not like big wind either other than that he is good. he does like to roll run buck and he loves to toot! :)

hi joho what did karen have stuffed in her red sweet peppers? sounds good. does she win at cards when you play at her house? getting food for church is good and its drive thru! even better you sure have lots of stuff you can go do and you do! dont forget to go to drugmart first

hi paulie do you fix dinner every day? i make my own frozen pizza little debbie snack jelly sandwich no big stuff and have not gone inside to eat out since way before covid came. use to eat at my moms on weekend or mom went to mcdonalds or her backyard burger she got a bacon sandwich and that bacon better be cooked well done! lots of tomatoes no sauce of any kind none! i would think please get her stuff right  :)jim makes his food i use to cook alot dont miss that at thanksgiving i made my homemade sweet yeast rolls and my grannys pumpkin bread jim made real mash potatoes jar gravy

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10