YES!  I see head #4
Judging by this image - 3 boys and a gurl.   ;D

on: Today at 09:37:28 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
actually, I think I see 2 fluffy lil butts under Mom .   :D

Nope nope   -  10 am feeding - only one

on: Today at 08:45:26 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
E4es last post was May 6, for clynns birthday but there was no mention of a trip at that time!  Hope all is well !  Yes, Eagles call home!

Lisa, optional on both sides but the majority of my pain is in the middle and to the left!  That is where I got the shot!   Feel ok this morning. Glad there was no stormy weather when you  crossed the bridge!
Robin has a new post on Facebook on a trip to
 Decorah!  Have to go back and read it!

Local news reporting a lot of storm damage in Tallahassee.

on: Today at 08:40:02 AM 
Started by calhound - Last post by johoward
6:30 Tennis girl  54 degrees and partly sunny this morning at 9:09 am.  Did not hear much from Debbie today.  I know Mary went to work and Bash was at Debbie's house so I did not bother her much. We did trade texts in the morning when I sent her the Dog Shame of the day.  Thanks Cal.
I was Karen's hero last evening.  She had been out to Panera's and just got home at about 5:30 when I called her.  She was distraught, because she could not find her glasses.  After searching around her house a lot with no success I offerred to drive her back to the Panera's where she had spent the afternoon.  We searched the parking lot, and inside the restuaunt as well as possible.  Others were helping too..  She finally gave up hope and we returned to her home.  She was resigned to make arrangements to get new glasses and an eye exam.  We went in through the garage at her home, because it was raining a lot.  We walked to the back of the the garage to enter the the laundry room.  As I reached for the door jam to steady my step up into the doorway I looked down to make sure my foot was on the step properly and saw about a foot away her glasses were on the floor next to the wall.  Apparently she had put them on a  round top barbeque grille and they had fallen off behind the grille. How nice did that feel!
OK now second cup of coffee is probably cold.  So I will go and get it warmed up and finish reading the paper.
Bye GBU, Israel, Ukraine and all who are sofferring.

Did go share some meatloaf with Karen last evening.  She had made a nice big blueberry pie.  It is good, and I have two big slices for my lunch to day.  Watched a lot of TV.  Thursday is a good night for TV.  Starting with the last two segments of Young Sheldon where his dad passes away from a heart attack.  This was an unbelievable ending.  The way it was presented was also remarkable. Two rarely seen associates show up at the front door to announce it is all over, unbelievable.  Most unimaginative scripting I can recall. There were several other good shows to follow.  When I got home I put the TV on again and watched the three late night shows with Jimmy, Jimmy, and Steven.  Then Seth and After Twelve.  Then MOM. Finally fell asleep about 1:30 I think.
 Got up at 7 and am ready to go, but don't know where.  I guess Walmart for a start.  So I can get my favorite cereal.

on: Today at 08:35:32 AM 

bcaw image

on: Today at 08:33:20 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
HERE ARE 4!  (same feeding)

on: Today at 08:30:00 AM 
There is definitely a little fourth head, back left, at this morning's feeding!!

on: Today at 08:26:03 AM 
Super!!
0655 HATCH #1

on: Today at 08:25:56 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
Good Morning Beakers....Happy Friday!

Puff - Sounds like you have a farm to me  ;D

tsk - Yes, a successful trip across the bridge plant shopping. 

kb - I love the Sandhill colts, too.  They are so cute.

karen - Were you supposed to get shot in both sides?  Are you feeling OK today?  We had thunder and lightening here last night, with a heavy downpour.  Stay safe!  Hope the tornado warning has expired. 

baz - Thanks! 

BL - Shared your links with the hubby, he says, thanks!  Enjoy your trip to the lakes, and hope you catch a big one.

Phyl - Oh no, sorry your post got lost.  Thanks for links and pics.  Love the morning pic. 

tig - Good job on the mowing without stopping. 

Lani - Have a good time in the valley today.

clynn - Love the use of the old light fixture!

on: Today at 08:10:47 AM 
MILESTONE
The Crossing of the Curb

bcaw image

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10