Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:38:49 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
Good Morning Beakers

clynn - I think I am just about caught up with my sleep.  Oh no, the sirens going off?  Love the name Finnegan for NG...I hope that is it.  Cute pic of S & S!

tig - Hope you hear from the doctor soon with your results from monitor.

tsk - Thanks, that is good to know there is no connection.  I love my coffee!  Be safe with the weather!

kb - Cool land spout, have heard of water spout, but not land. Be safe with weather.

karen - Thanks, and I found a nice steaming cuppa this morning.   :)

Phyl - I kinda like the sound of cicada's but you are right, deafening!  Love the good night pic. 

Lani - I agree with you, the Dali was alot bigger than I thought too!  I believe WJZ, the local Baltimore news channel here said, the size of 3 football fields.   :o

Puff - Morning  :)

on: Today at 06:55:25 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Puff
LISA   I was doing some research on the topic of caffeine and tinnitus and most say "no connection".  ;) ;)

BAZI   We had some hearty storms pass north of my backyard this afternoon - Dark but no rain.  Tomorrow is our critical day with a guarantee of some wide spread storms with warnings tomorrow afternoon/evening.

CLYNN  Heard an interesting piece on the late afternoon news.  Many newer neighborhoods may not get a lot of cicadas.  We moved in 16 years ago and they were building the house 6 months of year 17 - so our cicadas may have been all destroyed with that earth being moved around.  Never thought of that.  There are 4 houses in a row that are that time frame.

You've answered my question of yesterday - even though I didn't ask you.   ::)
You must have been just a mite away from the rain.  We had nothing here either, just watches.  Now, today is suppose to be the day.  Not a promising nice day at all today.  I hope to put down more coco paths in the garden before the temp gets to high.  Also have a few plants hang on waiting for water.  Tomorrow sounds more promising.

I'm also taking a clue I got when I made it in yesterday.  Read part of the paper.  Had some leftover Chinese and tea, and then went to bed.  About 7!  Slept until 1:30.  Old body just said "Hey lady, take a break" so I went back to la la land until 4.  Making it as easier day and decision today.

Hi all!  Bye all 'til later.

P{   

on: Today at 06:41:48 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34

KB  Good photo's of a water spout.  Hope weather OK to make two appts.

PHYL  I have not experienced the sound yet.  Amazing.  Such a cute AM owl  :)

OLDGUY   Thanks for that fascinating video on the Dali.  Why any kid wouldn't want to grow up to be a tug boat operator I don't know. Unsung heroes .  Could not believe you could still see the road over the bow of the ship.  :o :o :o

LANI   Beautiful kitty face good night pic.

CLYNN   Cute driftwood hanging.  Wish I was more creative.   Awww  your sleeping S&S  :)   Hoorah for Wells Fargo nest.  Good year for them.

on: Today at 06:15:47 AM 
Started by mrsfalcon - Last post by Phyl
Philippine Eagles
May 21, 2024 6:11 AM
Camera Time: May 21, 2024 7:10 PM PST
Birchwoman

on: Today at 06:14:34 AM 
Started by mrsfalcon - Last post by Phyl
Philippine Eagles
May 21, 2024 12:48 AM
Camera Time: May 21, 2024 1:48 PM PST
Birchwoman

on: Today at 06:02:35 AM 
Started by calhound - Last post by calhound
hi you guys its 70 here big storms sunday night i did not even wake up but lots of rain of course saw on the news two tornados in kansas one in shawnee and other in overland park tons of people without power but now most restored. too hot to not have power 

hi joho nice you visited bonnie who is annie and lizzie? nice you and karen are friends :) fish were saying oh he forgot his poles yay

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/77055D5D5290

on: Today at 06:02:15 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Been so busy here...time just got a way.

Cane Ridge Bluebirds, Cane Ridge, Tennessee May 2024

5-18-24   2:29 PM
 Second clutch  of 2024 nesting season "Welcome to the world!"

CR #69 at 12 O'clock, CR# 70 (1 O'clock)  then CR# 71 and CR#72 looking up and the camera.

on: Today at 05:59:24 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Good Morning Everyone !   

Currently: 67F clear , High  87F sunny,  Low 67F

OG many thanks video on The Daili awesome

LANI- Good Night kitty looks a lot like Destini

Dina, Sauces nest Channel Islands, California   5-19-21

Prayers for: The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family .
 'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

on: Today at 05:53:18 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, more storms going here through today, my plants are getting well watered!  Here is a pic of my sleeping kitties! And Iris with NG! FV says Dr, Greene is announcing the name this morning! I am confident that it will be Finnegan!

oldguy, fascinating video of the Dali! One just cannot imagine the size of the ship until you can compare it to the four lanes of road across the bow! Will they bring another ship and transfer the contents? And it surely needs repaired before it can go the 9677 nautical miles back to Sri Lanka. 20-25 days travel, per Google. Those poor crewmen!

Phyl, oh no, the cicadas! I haven't seen or heard any here yet.

karen, I am so looking forward to time with Miss Bella!  I have been trying to think of things we can do with Talon. He is all about the laptop and weapons. Sometimes he still likes Play-doh.

tsk, I never thought of that, cicadas and construction. I bet you are correct!  Some of them may have survived in their new home!

Wells Fargo osprey nest, 4 eggs!

on: Today at 04:21:06 AM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by shep
3 Beeks up
May 21, 2024
good pic nora!

I am a lil concerned she's gonna push one out.

cam live now
https://youtu.be/z5RDLNMiNxs

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10